WE PROVIDE FULL TURN KEY AND STANDARDIZED OPERATIONS.
iDaybreak Grill Appealing Advantage:
- Work smart instead hard
- Single shift operation – 7 days a week 7am. – 3pm.
- limit labor costs, prefect staff & owner shifts
- High quality food which is fresh, tasty, healthy recipes.
- Excellent income, the best net profit than any other full-service restaurant. (over 25% net profit in systems)
- Strong advertising, Marketing Campaign, Website, Promotion.
- Professional support on operations design, real estate, training and business management.
- Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
- Royalty: $250.00 - $1,000.00 per month
- Advertising Fund Contribution: Up to 1% of Gross Sales to advertising fund
- Initial Term: 10 years or initial term of the lease of the franchised premises, whichever is less
- Renewal: Additional 10 years term if satisfies conditions for renewal.
- Lease: The Applicant will be required to enter into a lease for the franchised premises with its landlord.
- Average Restaurant Size: 1000 - 2300 sq.ft
- Average Build Cost (including equipments): $50,000 - $200,000
- Working Capital: $30,00 - $10,000
The iDaybreak Grill Franchise includes:
- Location selection/negotiation
- Initial Site Design/Concept
- Hire contractors/engineer/architect
- Up to four weeks training prior to opening
- Hiring and Training staff
- Business/Food Preparation training
- Two weeks training during opening
- Store opening assistance
- Equipment training and maintenance
- Exclusive territory
- Use of all iDayBreak Grill manuals, menus, and etc.
- Brand awareness
- Advertising and Promotion
- Ongoing Business Support and Development
- Operation quality control
1. What are the typical hours of operation?
7:00am to 3:00pm for seven days a week with single shift of staffing. This schedule allows you to go home early and spend time with your family.
2. Where do I purchase my products?
You order your supplies from our pre-approved suppliers, but NOT from Head Office, which will ensure you receive quality supply and maximum your profit.
3. Am I required to operate my restaurant?
Franchise/owner involvement is an essential part of operating a successful business. iDaybreak Grill we have found a direct correlation between the overall success and profitability of a franchise operation with the amount of time spent in the restaurant by the owner operator. We encourage the franchisee to work in the store. Otherwise, franchisee could become an investment partner of iDaybreak Grill.In this term, the head office will help the franchisee operate his store.
4. Can I sell my iDaybreak Grill Restaurant?
Yes, subject to terms of the franchise agreement and as with an owner of any investment, you are entitled to sell the investment for a profit. However, we reserve the right to approve the purchaser of your business.
5. What about Advertising?
You will be required to contribute up to 1% of gross sales as advertising fees for Universal Advertising Fund. In additional, minimum of 1% of Gross Sales for local advertising shall be done by franchisees.
6. Where did iDaybreak Grill originate?
The concept was developed in 1990's located in Whitby, Ontario on Dundas Street East. The principals have over 40 years experience in food service. They wanted to create a dynamic breakfast and lunch restaurant that offer quality cuisine at competitive prices in a cozy surroundings, and that's what they did!
7. What is a typical financing investment?
The total investment ranges between $5,000 - $200,000 depending on store size, 1000sq ft to 2000sq ft.This would include the franchise fee up of $25,000, lease hold improvement, equipment fixtures, signage, lease Negotiation & lawyers, site location and initial drawing and design.
8. How much cash will be required?
35% - 50% of the price and the balance will be arranged with a small business loan.
9. Can I have partners to work with me together?
Yes, the partnership is encouraged, we believe 'co-operate is the force' and which will lead your successfully and quality family life with vacation and fixed day off.
10. What is the length of the franchise agreement?
10 years with options.
11. Do I pay franchise royalty to iDaybreak Grill?
A royalty fee is based on the restaurant's sales volume from $250.00 - $1,000.00 monthly, payable by the franchisee for use of the iDaybreak Grill trade name and operating system.
12. What about training?
As a franchisee, you will be required to attend a minimum of a 3 week training program.
Thank you for your interest in joining the iDaybreak Grill family. There has a significant consistently improved we had for the past over 5 years, everything is being developed and our operations into the successful. Now, we are starting offering the successful profitable concept to public!.
Let the proven concept help you build your bright future..
If you are looking for a unique business opportunity through WORKS SMART or one shift operation, this will be a significant chance for you right here!
Click here to download the iDayBreak Grill Franchising Package